- Reduced price
- 4X4 SUSPENSION
- AIR COMPRESSORS, ACCESSORIES
- CAMPING ACCESSORIES
- CLOTHES AND FOOTWEAR
- COMPETITION EQUIPMENT
- ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- HEAVY-DUTY CLUTCHES
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- MOUNTING STRAPS, SYSTEMS
- OFFROAD TIRES
- PERFORMANCE ACCESSORIES
- RECOVERY ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- WHEELS, ACCESSORIES
- WINCHES, MOUNTING PLATES
- AEROKLAS CO. LTD.
- ALLISPORT LTD
- ALLMAKES 4X4
- ALPHA INNOVATION CO., LTD.
- ARB 4X4 ACCESSORIES
- BRAVO SNORKEL
- BUSHRANGER 4X4
- CAMP CHEF
- COMEUP INDUSTRIES INC
- CST TIRES
- FABRYKA 4X4
- FRONT RUNNER
- J.W. SPEAKER
- KUT SNAKE AUSTRALIA
- L.O.F. CLUTCHES
- LASER TOOLS
- MARLOW ROPES
- MOUNTAIN TOP
- MP OFF-ROAD SERVICE
- OLD MAN EMU
- PRO COMP
- PRO QUIP
- RCV PERFORMANCE
- REDARC ELECTRONICS
- RIGID INDUSTRIES
- RING AUTOMOTIVE
- ROCK OIL
- ROUGH COUNTRY
- SAFARI 4X4 ENGINEERING
- SUPERPRO SUSPENSIONS
- TERRAFIRMA 4X4
- TIBUS OFFROAD LTD.
- TRS MOTORSPORT
- TRUX 4X4 ACCESSORIES
- WARN INDUSTRIES
- WINCHMAX 4X4
- XTREME-OUTBACK CLUTCH
Part number: 1780500
Part number: AS101
OME +2" (+50MM) SUSPENSION LIFT KIT MERCEDES G-WAGON
Whether you’re travelling on harsh Outback roads, using your vehicle for competition purposes or towing a camper trailer, the importance of a fully integrated 4×4 suspension system is paramount.
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
Australia’s leading 4×4 suspension brand takes into account your individual requirements with specialist engineers spending hundreds of man hours testing and modifying various combinations in the demanding Australian Outback so you can find the most suitable solution for your needs.
ARB and Old Man Emu’s commitment to providing the most comprehensive range on the market has resulted in an extensive selection of quality products. From OME shocks to OME suspension kits, all of our products are backed by a three (3) years unlimited kilometres warranty* and aftersales service that is unmatched by any other suspension company.
*Bushes, bearing, shackles, pins & U-bolts are covered by a one (1) year or 40,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first) warranty.
When undertaking 4×4 remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components.
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers
The latest addition to Old Man Emu’s 4WD suspension range, Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4×4 shock absorber on the market, and is now available for a range of vehicles. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport 4×4 shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
- Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and Outback testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned 4×4 shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME’s extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system
- Back-up from more than 120 authorised outlets Australia-wide, and also supported by ARB’s international dealer network
- 3 years / unlimited km warranty
- Made in Australia
As another integral component of Old Man Emu’s 4WD suspension range, steering stabilisers are designed to reduce the effect of wheel vibration and improve the feel, handling and control of the vehicle. They will also reduce the aggressive rotation of the steering wheel over rough roads without affecting steering wheel return.
- 9 stage coil spring valving: for optimum performance
- 15mm piston rod: stronger than the original
- Steel stone guard: protects the piston rod against stone damage
- 35mm piston and bore: provides increased oil volume
- Twin tube design: protects the internal components against stone damage
- Multi lip seal: prevents oil loss
- Original mounts: for ease of installation original stabiliser mounts are used where appropriate
Bushes & Hardware
The complete Old Man Emu suspension range incorporates more than just 4×4 shock absorbers and springs. At ARB, we take integration to the highest level with our own selection of bushes, U-bolts, centre bolts, spring liners, trim packers and suspension fitting kits.
- Splined bushes: OME splined bushes are manufactured from the highest quality raw materials, and are precision moulded in captive moulds to ensure exact tolerances.
- Offset correction bushes: Symptoms of incorrect caster include vehicle wander and a vague steering feel. OME’s offset correction bushes permanently cure the problem, and their unique design will ensure durability under the harshest conditions.
An important part of your 4WD suspension system, Old Man Emu torsion bars dramatically improve your vehicle’s ride and handling, both on road and off.
They are designed and set for optimum ride performance, while maintaining maximum wheel travel crucial to off road action. Our torsion bars work best when Old Man Emu coil or leaf springs are fitted to the rear of your vehicle, with bars and springs then carefully matched to our premium range of four wheel drive shock absorbers. Together, they’ll transform your vehicle’s suspension performance.
- Manufactured from premium grade spring steel with a resilient powder coat to protect against corrosion
- Precision drawn, dropped forged ends for optimal strength and integrity
- Pressure rolled splines for precise fitment and increased spline durability
- Hardened and tempered to exact specifications for improved performance
- Preset and hardened to prevent sagging and increase life cycle
No customer reviews for the moment.
Part number: OME2NPY60
Part number: OME2TLC105
Part number: OME14MPJS
Part number: OMELRD1
Brand: LAND ROVER
RANGE ROVER CLASSIC -1995, +40mm LIFT KIT
Part number: OME2LRDFLT
Brand: LAND ROVER
Part number: OME16SJ18
Part number: OME1MPJ2
Part number: OMELRD1
Brand: LAND ROVER
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SERIES 1, +40mm LIFT KIT
Part number: OME2NPY61
Part number: OMELRD3
Brand: LAND ROVER
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SERIES 3, +50mm COIL SPRINGS
Part number: OME15MPJ4
Part number: OME15MPJ3
Part number: OME2TLC80